Thursday, September 18, 2008

PIT BULL LEGISLATION

I just scrolling along throught the internet and I saw something about the Breed Specific Legislation and so I got all riled up again. If you discriminate against a Pit Bull, you are NO BETTER than a racist and in fact you are worse!!!!! Dogs may not have civil liberties, but I do and I am going to use my freedom of speech to the best of my abilities to speak out against dumb asses like this! The same goes for those who abuse and fight them, THEY ARE THE ONES CAUSING THIS MAYHEM! BLAME THEM NOT THE BREED!!!!!
I admit that Pit bulls are strong willed, but they are no more dangerous than any other animal if you are responsible! Watch your pets and be responsible! My last little tanget is DO NOT PUNISH THE BREED PUNISH THE DEED!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was searching throw Google trying to find my own info about pit bulls to Wright my own blog about it and found this. I agree with everything! Thank you for that it was awesome!!