Friday, April 18, 2008

Reviews

This week I had to write a bunch of reviews out of the student health magazine and I thought quite a few were pretty interesting. I hope that ya’ll think these are as wild as I did. (haha) only kidding there. Also everyone keep your fingers crossed I do decent in Wendy’s class!

Get Fit For Finals
This article talked about how college students and the need to manage time to study and do other school activities. I think it is an interesting article, but maybe not so helpful. It is very easy to tell someone how to fix a problem and what they are doing wrong. I think it is a lot harder to actually be in that situation and just change your study habits completely when you enter college. Studying for college and doing homework takes adjusting to, because it is nothing like high school. You can not rush the time it takes to learn these responsibilities. Overall it was a good read, but maybe some more creative ideas would be helpful. I also think that the idea of planning out your day is just a little bit crazy. I do not think everyone is meant to walk around with a day planner under their arm and highlighter in hand. For now, I think the best plan is to try and figure out how you learn and study best and stick to it!

No comments: