Friday, April 18, 2008

reviews....more more more

Sleep Can Improve Grades
I found this article very insightful. I can tell that the author of this article has definitely has some experience in what trying to sleep is like, while in college. I agree with this article. There is so much to be done in the few hours of the day, that as students, we must pull all nighters or cram sessions occasionally to make ends meet. I dare not mention what it is like when trying to live on your own and support yourself alone. Living outside of my parents house is a lot more difficult than I ever thought it could be. There are so many temptations to go out at night with your friends or just sit up and chit chat. After reading this article I am going to try and put more effort into getting sleep at an earlier time rather than trying to take a nap every afternoon, when I could be studying.

Pins and Needles
This is an awesome article for college students. I, myself have two tattoos and am planning on getting at least two more. I could explain to someone who does not have tattoos what it is about it that draws me to it, but I love it. I can use body art to express myself. My tattoos show my inner thoughts on particular things and definitely help others get an understanding of me. I think at the rate the world is progressing today, it is not a harm to ones job or future to get a tattoo. There are risks involved as the article states and I would always suggest making sure that the tattoo parlor is clean and a part of Memphis Better Business Bureau. Even though it can be fun sometimes, it is always better to think before you leap.

word count 304

No comments: